1. Your car is licked by buffalo. Repeatedly.
(Well, hello there! I'll take that slice of bread with a jumbo side of saliva.)
2. You get spit on by dinosaurs.
(This is my, "This dinosaur is going to spit on me too, isn't it?" face. I wore it a lot.)
3. You take pictures of dead geoducks.
(And apparently sing, "Dig a duck, dig a duck, dig a geoduck, dig a duck, dig a duck, dig a duck a day!" all by yourself. Because I like to embarrass myself like that.)
4. Ellie eats dirt, and rocks, and sand, and grass-but NOT DEAD GEODUCKS!
(Another picture of the half-eaten, decomposing, stinking of Clamato juice, dead geoduck, courtesy of everyone who refused to sing the geoduck song with me. Seriously. CLAMATO! That tall glass of tomato and clam juice doesn't look so appetizing now, does it?)
5. You find out you need to worry about elbow germs in public restrooms.
(Seriously. Do you know where YOUR elbow has been?)
6. Someone picks the Fremont Troll's nose.
(This is a troll. That is his nose. This is an anonymous type person picking the nose. These are my mad Inkscape skillz. Try not to be jealous. Of the skillz, not the troll booger. Obviously you can't help being jealous of that.)
7. You make a birthday cake out of Rice Krispie Treats and chocolate frosting.
(Which due to the minority of the household voting for the kale and tofu birthday cake*, we had to actually go to the store to buy ingredients for.)
8. Hilarious, yet inappropriate jokes about butts, poop and cannibalism are made at the dinner table each night. (I blame Ellie. Or Jon. But not for the same reason. Probably.)
(Death stare if you name my cannibal Edward. I'm looking at you Jon.)
9. You learn not to wear Ellie on your back while attempting to ride a merry-go-round.
(cough-baby go splat-cough.)
10. After everyone leaves, you and Katie agree that the week totally earned the highly coveted Fish Bump of approval.
And, while my sister really did visit, I thought it would be more prudent to NOT post any pictures of her, because she's a spy. Or a teacher. Or a cupcake baker. Or the president of United States of America. Or I'm really embarrassing. Or I was too lazy to ask her. Or she's a cannibal. Probably the latter. Or the former? Crud. I always get those two mixed up....
Either way, you should totally come back soon! I'll keep a Fish Bump waiting for you!
*OK, I don't actually know if a kale and tofu birthday cake exists out there in the culinary type world, but I'm thinking with a little chocolate frosting, some sprinkles, might be kinda tasty. Or, I mean-Oooooo! YUCK! GROSS! WHO WOULD EAT THAT!?!