Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Pictoral Study In Similarities. Or Similies. Or Is It Metaphores? Or, Um, Uh.... *Face Palm* I'm Sorry, English Teachers Of My Educational Past, I Don't Know What Happened Either....Can I Distract You With Pictures Of A Cute Dead Cat Instead? UPDATED: The Cat Is Not Dead In The Pictures! And, Well, Possibly Not Now Either. Maybe. It's Complicated.

My Back Porch 
Buster the Cat
Halloween 1989







My Kitchen
Ellie the Human
Halloween 2012











Dudes!

You know what this means?

Exactly.

My cat reincarnated himself!

And this time around? I totally taught him how to use a spoon.


2 comments:

  1. I always have to laugh whether I want to or not when I read your posts, Martha. This is delightful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And also, possibly, but not probably, true...

      Delete