Thursday, December 11, 2014

Sometime Internal Editing Is A Good Thing, Geraldine. Just Ask Jon.

We were all out celebrating Mabel's birthday last weekend (completely good time, b-t-y) and, Dudes, I kid you not, Geraldine totally said, to my face, "You know? You shouldn't edit all the stuff that comes into your head so much. Just let it out!"

I know! (giggle, giggle) For realsie!

Unfortunately, Geraldine, this guy already made that video:



P.S. That last story time? The one with the snake? Guys, I totally did that to Jon when we were out hiking in the desert once. And, oh my gosh, it was awesome! I laughed, and laughed and laughed.... Buuuuut... I was kinda the only one laughing.  And, Jon kinda hates it when I tell that story. Because, apparently, it's "not funny, Martha, it was mean". But, Dudes! Did you see that guy jump in the video? That was hilarious! Right?... Guys? Um, hello.... Can anyone hear me? (tap tap tap) Is the Internet on?

No comments:

Post a Comment