10 points! Virtual high five (Smack!**)! And soon a box of mac and cheese will be appearing in Nauckalum's mailbox! She won my awesome contest with a score of 3/6!
For those of you that missed it, as I used to say flippantly and edge-ily in college, sucks to be you***! But I'll give you the answers because I know you're going to race and click on my awesome contest link.
1. The Surfing Brides (Deep philosophical stuff though man. You can even see their video here. Awesome, right?)
2. Michael Bolton (Feel free to laugh. I would, but that stupid song is STILL stuck in my head!)
3. Michael W. Smith (I had a copy of every tape he made. I think I'm over that now, variety and all, you know.)
4. Amy Grant (First tape I ever bought was her Unguarded, but once "no muscle man could sever" came out, it was just lame.)
5. Petra (I can't think of anything to say. I mean, they were a good hard rock Christian band, weren't they??)
6. The Enchanted Tiki Room Birds (Which is still an awesome song! But, scarily, at one point I thought I was still listening to my Micheal Bolton tape. )
What lame-uh, I mean, AWESOME stuff do you have in your Goodwill pile?
*Because, like the lottery, the pay out is THAT good!
**There's probably a much cooler way to onomatopoeia a virtual high five. Maybe, "Onomatopoeia SMACK!" No? Oh well, I really only wanted to say onomatopoeia again. Yep, that's my humor. Right up there with sushi stool.