Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tweet Thoughts*

Can you find the real tweet among the impostweets? the fake-o-tweets? the countertweets? the trick-or-tweets? (I'll stop now.)


-My favorite swear word is crapazoidal. I've either been married to a math geek for too long or am channeling Scooby Doo.



-The best thing about being pregnant? I can wear whatever I want and no one has the courage to tell me I look like a freak. (This is not as bad as it can get.)



-You know how if you eat a lot of beets your urine turns purple? What happens if I gorge myself on beets the week before I give birth?



-My three year old just asked me for the cribbage board.


-No. Like you don't understand. This mac and cheese was life changing!



-Zoinks!



*That is, if I actually used Twitter and didn't think it was another insidious plot for world domination by super Buck Rogers computers.

6 comments:

  1. Ok, this is your weirdest one yet. Of course I'm not on Twitter so maybe I just don't understand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PURPLE BABY!! PURPLE BABY!! You could name it Lavender! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flip Flop: This is my weirdest one yet? Are you sure?
    What about the one about the canabalistic nativity tea party? or the one where I compare my leg to Dorian Grey? or the one where I say I need a brain in my butt like the Stegosaurus? Or the one with me in a passionate embrace with the Edward Cullen doll? or the ones where I very convincingly argue that computers will take over the world some day? Or the one....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breezey: You know, we haven't picked out any girls names yet.... Could be a great 'how you got your name' story that would scar/entertain her for life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's like that movie with that kid that turns all violet. what was her name?

    ReplyDelete