And on that flapdoodle of a note:
Things that may or may not be related to my enjoyment of Captain Underpants:
1. I recently joined a burpee challenge. One burpee on the first day, two burpees on the second, three on the third, and so forth until March.
2. I have eaten oatmeal and guzzled coffee every morning for breakfast for the last month.
3. Ellie has been jostling herself awake by ripping up the cheese wind every morning. I now call her Tooty McTooty. Because I'm creative like that.
4. I had this conversation with a women from a random plumbing company, who I'm guessing isn't going to be sticking around too much longer at her job:
Me: The plumber I had out yesterday thinks the main sewer line is backed up with, what he called, oatmeal.
Random Plumbing Company Woman: (in a horrified whisper) What do you think that is?!?!?
Me: Ummmm.... well.... probably........ toilet paper and poop. Ya think?
5. Our house had a flood of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS! Not a "one if a unicorn, two if a rabbit" flood. Our flood was more " Jesus's ability to walk on water would have come in really handy in our basement so he wouldn't get dysentery between his toes". Because dysentery is squishy. And brown. And doesn't always float.
* My imaginary friend, George, is on vacation.**
**OK. That sounded WAY less dorky in my head. No seriously. It did.