Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I Missed So Much In The 80s Due To My Lack Of MTV, And, Well, Coolness

So there's a sign in one of my neighborhood roundabouts.  It looks like this:


And, while it could just be a friendly persons intent to rectify the confusion that can happen around traffic circles, it could also be someone's wicked, illicit and downright unethical intent to get "You Spin Me Round" by Dead or Alive to repeat over and over and over in everyone's heads. Like a record.

And, I was inclined to believe the last reason until I watched the original video on You Tube.



There is too much awesome here to prove malevolent intent*. Too. Much. Awesome.



*Except for the lyrics. They're kinda creepy. And stalkerish. Luckily Pete Burns eye patch distracts you from  all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment